Saturday 10 August 2013

Winner of Challenge 99 - Make A Tag

Hi there, just popping back to announce the lucky winner of our Tag challenge and that winner is, drum roll please.........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

13 - Ria
 
Timestamp: 2013-08-10 10:06:05 UTC

with this gorgeous tag
Congratulations Rea -please email us  at basicgreychallenges@hotmail.co.uk so we can explain how you claim your $25 spending spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store !
Love Julie and the Basic Grey Design Teamxx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much I enjoy playing in your challenges. Up above where you put my name by the random integrator, my name is mispelled, maybe you can fix this for Feline Playful. It is not Ria, it is Rea. Thank you. I'm off to email you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I won the Tag challenge. I have emailed you a couple of times, and not heard from anyone, I am not sure what is wrong. Hoping to hear from you. Thank you, Rea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to read them :)


xx
BasicGrey Challenges Team